Jumbo rolls slitters
- ACAB Srl produces a range of jumbo rolls slitters that covers every application of coated and non-woven abrasives converting.
- Capable to produce narrow rolls and / or wide rolls, thanks to cutting systems with independent knife holders or with fixed-spacing knives supporting shafts.
- Suitable for any type of backing material (paper, cloth, combined, non-woven and film).
- Maximum processing accuracy, efficiency and ease of use.
- The most suitable jumbo rolls slitter will be configured according to the customer's technical needs.
- Width of jumbo rolls: 1650 to 2050 mm
- Unwinding station with brake, for control of material backtension.
- Anvil shaft made of alloyed hardenend steel, driven by electric gearmotor.
- For cutting width > 50 mm: independent knife-holder, freely positionable, pneumatically driven.
- For cutting width < 50 mm: knife-holding shafts, with fixed spacing by means of spacers, alberi di supporto coltelli, con coltelli a spaziatura fissa tramite distanziali, pneumatically driven.
- Rewinding station with material tension control, by means of pneumatic clutches or brushless motors, according to the application.
- Unwinding and rewinding shafts, with pneumatic material clamping system.
- Material alignment system, manual or automatic, according to the application.
- Electronic meters counter with automatic stop, available upon request.
- Transversal cutting system, manual or automatic, according to the application.
- Lateral alternate movement of anvil shaft, available upon request.