Semi-automatic cut-to-length machine for wide belts
- Electro-pneumatic cutting bench for the rectilinear or wavy crush cut of wide abrasive belts, of any grit and support.
- Rugged machine of easy use.
- It cuts easily paper, cloth (cotton or polyester) and combined.
- Quick switching from straight cut to wavy cut (or vice versa) by means of a revolving blade holding bar.
- Cutting system by means of a moving pressure roller against a fixed straight or wavy blade, through a steel anvil (wear element).
- Adjustable cut stroke.
- Revolving blade holding bar, having square cross section, fitted with two (four, on request) blade holders, suitable for both straight and wavy blades.
- Steel pressure roller Ø 100 mm
- Manual material feeding and pulling to measure (measuring table available upon request).
- Cutting angle: 45° ÷ 90°
- Maximum cutting width at 90°: 2150 mm
- Maximum cutting width at 45°: 1540 mm