Skiving gluing lines
- ACAB Srl provides a modular family of skiving gluing lines that covers the full range of abrasive belts manufacturing applications.
- Both narrow and wide belts.
- Any backing material (paper, cloth, combined, non-woven, film, etc.)
- Any type of joint: overlap (with or without top-skiving), butt joint with splicing tape, special tape-on-top joints.
- Maximum accuracy, efficiency and ease of use.
- The most suitable skiving line will be tailored according to customer requirements.
- Continuous conveyor lines.
- Cup diamond wheel units for skiving of abrasive side.
- Angled belt units for tapering and fraying of the edges.
- Parallel belt units for thickness reduction and removal of dressing of backing side.
- Clean & Strip brush unit (or wire brush unit, upon request) for dressing removal from backing side of cloth backing materials.
- Twin-nozzle sandblaster unit available upon request, for efficient backing side scuffing of difficult heavy polyester cloth materials.
- Reverse mounted diamond wheel unit for execution of top-skiving during scuffing of backing side.
- Spray gun for accurate and precise application of adhesive.
- Simple and quick spray gun automatic cleaning system, with solvent recovery.
- High viscosity glue extruders available for extra glue application on non-woven belts.
- Infrared glue drying system by quartz infrared emitters.
- Automatic in-line splicing tape applicators, for both coated and/or uncoated tapes, can be integrated, upon request, into the skiving gluing line.