Flaps cutting and stacking machine. For shaft mounted flap wheels.
- Machine for automatic cut-off and stacking of flaps for manufacturing of shaft-mounted abrasive flap wheels.
- The machine can cut abrasive cotton cloth of any grain.
- Shear cutting system guarantees low operating cost.
- It can cut up to two layers contemporaneously.
- Material feeding and cut control by means of two independent brushless motors grants high accuracy in flaps’ height control and high processing speed.
- The flaps are cut and automatically stacked in the accumulation channel, in vertical position.
- Very quick set-up time when changinf size of flap.
- Flap width (corresponding to material feeding pitch): 10 ÷ 50 mm
- Flap height (corresponding to material rolls width): 25 ÷ 60 mm
- Electronically adjustable working speed, up to 330 ÷ 350 cuts/min.
- Expected productivity: 650 ÷ 700 flaps/min (considering two layers of material and feeding pitch of 20 mm).