Semi-automatic cut-to-length machine for narrow belts
- Hydro-pneumatic cutting bench for narrow abrasive belts of any grit and support.
- Easy-to-use rugged machine.
- Amply sufficient production capacity for the needs of a medium joining centre.
- It can be equipped with an unwinding unit and with a measuring table, supplied on request.
- It cuts easily paper, cloth (cotton or polyester) or combined.
- It can cut contemporaneously up to 6 belts, depending on the type of material.
- Low costs and quickly replaceable blades.
- Both straight and wave cut are possible just installing the appropriate blade.
- Maximum cutting width at 90°: 500 m (600 mm available upon request).
- Adjustable cutting angle between +45° and -45° (for both standard and reverse splice angle).
- Manual material feeding and pulling to measure (measuring table available upon request).
- Crush-cutting system (guillotine) driven by pneumo-hydraulic power unit.