Static (hydraulic) presses for narrow belts
- Static presses for joining narrow abrasive belts.
- Especially suitable for very long (3.000 – 10.000 mm and longer) or very short abrasive belts.
- These presses can process overlapped joints and butt joints equally well, on every material: paper, cloth, non-wovens, etc.
- Steel integral structure.
- Hydraulic drive with high capacity power unit.
- Pressing equipment can be positioned at any angle, for easier handling of the abrasive belts.
- Active safety system with automatic blocking in the presence of foreign matter between the pressing plates.
- Heated intermediate working plate, with adjustable temperature.
- Adjustable pressing time.
- Electronic time and temperature controls with digital display.
- Available in four different sizes, for maximum splice length of 310mm, 360mm, 450mm and 610mm respectively.