Robust re-slitter for abrasive “mini-belts”. High productivity.
- Machine for slitting mini-belts in automatic mode.
- Robust machine, capable of using up to 15 knives at the same time (e.g.: for cutting of 15 belts - 20mm wide - from a master belt 300mm wide, in one single cycle).
- Hydraulic drive of the knives.
- Direct drive of the knives by means of hydraulic cylinder, acting along linear guides (no rotation levers for multiplication of cutting force).
- Automatic pneumatic stretching of the belt during the cutting cycle.
- Automatic supporting of the cutting cylinder during the cutting cycle, to avoid deflection of the shaft and misalignment of the slit belts.
- Cutting cylinder diam. 50mm, with interchangeable sleeves made of alloyed hardened steel, for easy maintenance.
- Fully automatic cycle, managed by PLC: operator only has to load the master belt, start the cycle and remove the cut belts at the end of the cycle.
- Maximum width of the belt to be slit: 300 mm
- Minimum length of the belt to be slit: 280 mm ca.
- Electronically adjustable cutting speed: 0 ÷ 50 m/min
- Pneumatic stretching of the slit belt, with adjustable force.
- Pedal control for activation of cutting cycle.
- Anvil shaft with interchangeable alloyed and tempered steel bushes, Ø 50 mm
- Adjustable hydraulic drive of the knives-holder.
- Designed for standard HSS self-sharpening knives, Ø 76 × bore 40, thickness 0.7 mm (others available on request).