Grinding machine for non-woven abrasive logs.
- Machine for truing / grinding of the external surface of cylinders (rolls or logs) made of non-woven abrasive materials.
- The machine is suitable for grinding of logs made of radial mounted flaps or having convolute structure.
- Grinding is done by means of a special electrodeposited diamond disc, rotating at high speed.
- The disc assembly is mounted on a carriage travelling on chrome-plated steel linear guides along the machine.
- The log to be processed can be mounted on supporting shafts or between the centers.
- A motorized self-centring chuck drives the log at controlled rotation speed.
- The machine can operate in full automatic or manual mode.
- Possibility of adjustment of all the rotating and travelling speeds.
- Suction hood designed for efficient dust removal.
- Max diameter of the log: 350 ÷ 500 mm
- Max length of the log: 1500 ÷ 2150 mm