Automatic cutting-off machine for non-woven abrasive wheels.
- Rugged machine for high accuracy cutting-off of wheels from cylinders (rolls or logs) made of non-woven abrasives.
- The machine is suitable for cutting of logs made of radial mounted flaps or having convolute structure.
- Cutting is done by means of a special electrodeposited diamond disc, rotating at high speed.
- The disc assembly is mounted on a carriage travelling on chrome-plated steel linear guides along the machine.
- The log to be processed is mounted on supporting shafts.
- A motorized self-centring chuck drives the log at controlled rotation speed.
- The machine can operate in full automatic or manual mode.
- Possibility of adjustment of all the rotating and travelling speeds.
- Suction hood designed for efficient dust removal.
- Max diameter of the log: 350 ÷ 500 mm
- Max length of the log: 1500 ÷ 2150 mm
- Minimum width of the cut wheels: 20 mm