Lap mop machine.
- Semi automatic machine for assembling of “lap mops".
- The machine can assemble lap mops consisting of 2, 4, 6 or 8 discs of non woven abrasive material interleaved with carton or leather washers.
- The unit is designed for the following manufacturing cycle, managed by PLC:
- manual preparation of the stack of abrasive discs interleaved with carton or leather washers,
- activation of the cycle by means of pushbutton,
- pneumatic pressing of the stack, to compress it and hold it in position,
- automatic application of four nails placed at angular distance of 90° one from another.
- Pneumatic nailer.
- Diameter of the nail wire: 2,1 ÷ 2,5 mm
- Diameter of the nail head: 4,8 ÷ 6,2 mm
- Pitch (distance between the nails in the roll): 6,8 ÷ 8,0 mm
- Length of the nails: 25 ÷ 55 mm
- Rotation of the lap mop in 4 steps is executed by means of an electric gearmotor.